Apartment on Fire
CHAPTER 42: Fort St. John (BC Canada)
WEATHER:
Uhh still snow but we got some sun as well so thats fire
LIFE UPDATE:
We have a mission conference in edmonton this next week and me and my comps after lots of convincing get to go!!! (We dont have to attend over zoom) So on wednesday we make the 8 hour drive to edmonton for mission conference!!! Wish us safe travels because we've been getting some snow storms lately but we are all super hyped!
HIGHLIGHTS:
♡ My comp brunt lots of cookies
♡ Our apartment complex set on fire twice this week and we had to get evacuated
♡ Went on exchanges (theres only one set of sisters even close enough and by than it was an hour and a half drive- meeting half way)
♡ Had 11 friends at church
♡ Killed a spider
♡ Made homemade icecream
♡ Had family home evening with our RC
♡ Had a member buy us a case of DP
♡ Had the weather in the 50s with a UV of 1
♡ Finally ran 3 miles to prepare for the 5k
♡ Hit 300 days as a missionary
SPIRITUAL THOUGHT:
Random thought of the week but i was recently asked to send in my biggest lesson i learned while serving in YSA for 6 months and I thought i would share what I sent in.
"Know what you believe and believe what you know"
I wont say much on this quote but if theres one thing that YSA taught me its to stand firm in your belifs but to also know what you believe in. It was a crazy experience to see so many people my age be so firm in their faith or religon. They knew what the believed and they believed what they knew. It was admirable and something I learned to do while I was in YSA. Obviously im still learning more and more but its cool to see that as we work to learn more god will help us understand the things we are learning. God wants us to increase our testimony and knowledge!!!
I love and miss you all!
Sis. Monson
No comments:
Post a Comment