Wednesday, May 13, 2026

3rd grade wax museum

Landon from day one when he found out about the wax museuam said he wanted to be Lionel Messi.  He has loved the soccer player forever.  I  put him to work reading the books to learn more about him and making his google slides and then we had to make his tri fold poster.  He loved decorating the poster and learning about Messi.  I  asked him what his favorite thing he learned about Messi, He told me that it was his size.  He had a growth issue growing up and had to seek medical help they couldn't afford.  One of the club teams he was going to play for said they would pay for his medical care.  Landon is small and so he says he likes that Messi is small but is one of the greatest players of all time so size does not; matter.  He had to learn a paragraph about Messi and share it will anyone who walked by during their wax museum assembly.  He did great and I  even got Brecken to go with me as well. 










 

No comments: