Jellystone was on our list for one of the first thing we did this summer. We had bought passes for Christmas. The boys invited some friends who also had passes and we had the whole day to play. It was a nice day and we arrived right when it opened at 11:00. The boys did all the slides while it wasn't too busy. After that they went down to the wibit and played there for a couple hours. They stayed busy and came back to grab some lunch and were back out playing again. I was able to follow along with Landon and Miles, and also read a book I had been wanting to read for awhile. They stayed for 6 hours playing and they could and would have stayed longer if I didn't have to get Miles back to his family around 5:00. It was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment