Monday, June 22, 2026

Universal Studios Day 5

 Monday morning we were off to Universal Studios.  We had never been and were excited to try it out.  It was a nice day.  We tried to arrive before the place opened so we could get to Mario land and get in line for bowsers ride there.  We were one of the first ones on and it was 3d.  I  made it through most of the ride, but had to stop shooting at the end because motion sickness kicked in.  We then went to Mummy, and Jurassic park.  Both rides the kids loved.  We also did transformers down in the area as well.  We then headed up to Harry potter world and rode the rides in there and grabbed butter beers, looked around at the candy shop and want shops.  We went outside the park for lunch and grabbed some Cane's Chicken.  Then  headed over to minions pets life, and other rides over that way.  I got really sick on the Harry Potter ride so I  had to stop riding the rides for a little bit. I  talked to Shaylee since it was her Pday.  She was doing well and it was great talking to her.  We hit up Kung Fu Panda ride as well as watched the water world show.  We went on a tour of Universal studios where they make all the film and tv shows. After we had reservations down in mario world at one of their restaurants.  I  want to say Mushrooms restaurant.  The kids hit up the 3d ride again in there.  I opted to sit that one out. lol.  We had a long but fun day and decided universal for us was a one and done kind of deal.                                     

























































No comments: