We left Thursday afternoon to head up to Centerville for the 4th of July. Addison already made plans so she didn't come with us. We were going to stop and pick up Preston so he mentioned playing night golf at a par 3 course there in provo area. The boys were ecstatic so we told him we would buy us all dinner and then go golf. Quin ended up needing a ride up north as well so he came along as well. The boys all had fun and I enjoyed walking the course with everyone and the sunset was amazing. We got Canes for dinner and then headed up for a weekend in Centerville with family. Friday morning we woke up to head to Lagoon with Quin and Dani's family. The kids were all excited to go and were pumped to ride the new ride. The nutcracker. While we (the parents) waited in the long line the kids ran around to all the different rides that were by it. They went on colossus, mouse trap, spider, music motion. When we got to the front of the line I was starting to have a mild panic session. It was scary and I didn't know if I wanted to do this ride. When we got seated they seats came in 2's. Well Dean sat with Landon and Dani sat with Noah which left Quin and I to be together. He had no idea what he was in for. I was scared out of my living mind. lol. Swinging up that high I couldn't handle myself. I wrapped myself around Quin Squeezed him to death and scream and shook the whole time. It was miserable, but somehow fun. lol. Will I ride this ride again? Probably not, but I can say I did it. lol. It did make me motion sick which is becoming the norm for most rides. So sad because I love all things roller coasters. We were watching the argentina game while we were there for the world cup and it was pretty intense game with argentina pulling out the win in overtime 3-2. We had a great day. Most of us left around 7:30 to get dinner and go back to grandmas, but Quin stayed with Brecken, Kai, and Mya tell Lagoon closed. They had fun and rode most of the good rides again at night. The next morning was the 4th of July. We went down to watch the parade and got all the candy and junk we couldn't have asked for. After the parade we went and walked the vendors and booths down at the park. The boys played all the games that were free. Shaylee called on the 4th while we were walking the park so I didn't have great reception. We just couldn't get it to work so after an hour of hit and miss we called it a day. I felt bad and really wanted to talk to her, but the internet just didn't want to work that day. After the park the boys and I headed with Quin and Dani over to a for of July party/ BBQ their friends were putting on.. They had a giant slip and slide and the kids couldn't get enough of it. They went down a couple times without blow ups and decided it was a little to bumpy so they borrowed others blow ups and had a blast riding down with Mya and Kai. They also played bingo and Landon and Brecken both won. Landon won a Mcdonalds gift card and socks, and brecken won some fireworks... I think. After the BBQ/Party we went home and met up with Dean and Preston to go do some shopping at Nike and a couple stores. We had some luck with shoes at the nike store and some clothes for school so that was good. After that we had some dinner at Texas Roadhouse and went back to watch fireworks on top of Grandmas roof. We had the best view and saw so many other cities doing their fireworks as well. Grandma left earlier in the day to go to Stadium of Fire with Heidi and her kids so it was just Quin's Family and ours. We had fun and the kids had a blast being with cousins all day.
4t
No comments:
Post a Comment